Black Cohosh Extract - Ingredient for Anew-Phytoestrogen Cream
A herbal alternative to hormone replacement therapy (HRT) for the alleviation of post-menopausal disorders, Cimicifuga Racemosa (Black Cohosh) Extract is a standardised extract obtained from Cimicifuga Racemosa or black cohosh. One important application of Cimicifuga Racemosa (Black Cohosh) Extract is balancing hormones in menopausal women. It is highly recommended for use in the preparation of breast creams, eye gels, and skin moisturiser.
Benefits of Cimicifuga Racemosa (Black Cohosh) Extract include:
- Increases anti-oxidants in skin cells and thus reduces free radical damages on skin
- Inhibits inflammatory actions
- Contains isoflavones, a specific class of phytoestrogens
- Promotes cell proliferation
- Anti-inflammation, anti-oxidant, anti-ageing, anti-bacterial, anti-allergic, anti-elastase, collagen-sparing.